ASEAN CONNECT LTD., VIETNAM (Tax ID: 5702045145)® in 2020
No. 43, Block 5, Area 1, Ha Khanh sub-district, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province
Số nhà 43 tổ 5 khu 1, phường Hà Khánh, thành phố Hạ Long, tỉnh Quảng Ninh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: +84 365185657 or +66803433247 (line, zalo, whatsapp, wechat);
ASEAN CONNECT LTD., VIETNAM
Unique Quality, Shared Prosperity
FOR ORDER, please order our services here: ORDER NOW
FOR SERVICE COMMENTS, please send us here: FEEDBACKS
FOR JOBS, please refer to here: RECRUITMENT
ASEAN CONNECT LTD., VIETNAM (ASEAC, Tax ID: 5702045145)®, registered in Vietnam since 2020, in cooperation with THAI VIET CONNECT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP and other trusted local partners, provides 03 eminent services in Vietnam and Thailand including: (1) trade; (2) business consultancy; (3) support services of language interpretation, transport and travel for our customers including international organizations, transnational businesses and individuals between Thailand and Vietnam with an outlook to reach the Southeast Asian region.
ASEAC® was founded in 2020 by a group of young Vietnamese intellectuals who are experts with long time experiences in the field of laws, international trades, and language service with a robust passion for value-added business for tangible outcomes, shared prosperity and enduring successes.
ASEAC founders and affiliated members are alumni and students from Vietnam National University, Vietnam Law University, Vietnam Agriculture Academy, Chulalongkorn University, Thai Chamber of Commerce, Kasetsart University with diversified expertise and professional skills in terms of international relations, laws, regional studies, linguistics, social and humanities, agriculture and biology, and international business. ASEAC has over 10 experienced lawyers who are currently members of Vietnam Bar Association and Thai and Vietnam Bar Associations, more than 10 senior interpreters and over 30 junior interpreters and translators of ASEAN regional languages, including ethnic minority languages. Many members have working experiences for high reputation international organizations such as United Nations, IRC, ILEA or teaching languages in top Thai universities, such as Thammasat and Silapakorn, as well as other international businesses, organizations, and government agencies.
(2) Vernacular language services of ASEAN region: provides interpretation and translation between English, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Lao, Burmese, Khmer for corporations, organizations and individuals and teaching services of Thai language, Vietnamese language in particular.
(3) Consultancy: facilitate business matching, assist business registration, company identity verification, accounting and auditing, paperwork, market research and other support services for businesses and individuals in Thailand and Vietnam such as administrative and legal proceedings, customized traveling and transportation, and local assistance.
ASEAC is not the first in the field but always committed to offer the best ideas and solutions that we and our stakeholders can make.
For the past years, ASEAC® cooperated with TVC Thailand® major services receive a substantial acknowledgment from partners, stakeholders, and customers including:
- Trade services: ASEAC cooperated with TVC Thailand has assisted more than 40 companies and individuals to connect with their Thai and Vietnamese partners on 26 agricultural products (fruits and seedlings), 12 household products (home-wares, furniture, construction materials, softener – washing liquid, cooking oil), 17 beauty products (cosmetics and skincare products, cream, mask, and soap), office products (paper), food (fruits and cereals), 02 OEM production.
- Business consultancy: Business registration (03 corporate customers to set up new businesses) acquiring business registration certificates, 02 import-export certificates, 01 for acquiring barcode, 02 for health and safety certificate.
- Convenience services: administrative work, visa-work permit processing (10), renting of vehicles and accommodation (4) financial transactions with low trans-border cost (10 companies and several individuals)
- Language services: Over the past years, ASEAC cooperated with TVC Thailand has provided translation and interpretation among different languages in the region including English, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bahasa, Lao, Khmer, Burmese for over 30 trans-national companies and business people, nearly 10 international organization and over 20 governmental agencies and public institutions in different occasions from business trips, diplomatic exchanges, training, fieldwork, international conferences, interviews, and counselings. Notary certified translation for over 10 customers.
- Trade services: 30 import and export orders between Thailand and Vietnam for agriculture products and consumer goods.
- Multinational corporations: CP Group, Central Group, Siam Cement Group, Takeda, Netflix, GMM Bravo, Sapiens International, MD Corporation, Manulife, Vietjet Air, GKP seedling company;
- International organizations and institutions: United Nations Office on Drug and Crime, International Rescue Committee, International Law Enforcement Academy.
- Governmental agencies: US Aids, JICA, FK Norway and NOREC, Thai Department of Social Development and Welfare, Thai Ministry of Public Health, Thai Department of Trade Promotion, Vietnam Committee of Ethnic Minority Affairs, Vietnam Department of Population and Household Planning, Vietnam Trade Office in Thailand.
- Institutions: University of Thai Chamber of Commerce, Burapha University, Viet Language Center.
WHERE WE WILL GO
We envision to be one of the most prestigious, vibrant, and hybrid providers of value-added services for businesses and civilians in Southeast Asia.
We chose Thailand as our first start and reaching out to Vietnam as the second as our members bear natural bonds with these two countries, both of which are located at the heart of Southeast Asia by land and by sea.
1. Our work has been proven from our fruitful cooperation with TVC Thailand® and accreditation by organizations, businesses, and individuals throughout our previous projects with our stakeholders
2. If you look for high-quality services with practical efficiency, high responsibility, and long-term success, we are always among your best accompanies.
3. We will let you, our customers and stakeholders come and tell us.
Thank you and wish you a happy life and great successes,
ASEAN CONNECT LTD., VIETNAM
Unique Quality, Shared Prosperity
ASEAN CONNECT LTD., VIETNAM (Tax ID: 5702045145) promote our endeavors and quality services all across Vietnam and Thailand as well as beyond Southeast Asia.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. 43, Block 5, Area 1, Ha Khanh sub-district, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province
- Số nhà 43 tổ 5 khu 1, phường Hà Khánh, thành phố Hạ Long, tỉnh Quảng Ninh
This website and its content are made to record ASEAC work and ASEAC related activities in cooperation with TVC Thailand® (Tax ID: 0113561000991), including but not limited, to personal work of its founders.
If you find any contents infringed with your personal or corporate rights, please inform us to our mail at email@example.com. ASEAC and TVC Thailand and its affiliates are NOT subjected to any legal claims of conflicts that are NOT well informed to and accepted by ASEAC and its affiliates in words with identifiable signed and seals. Any misuse of the ASEAC logo and contact details without the written permission from ASEAC and its affiliates is illegal.